- Transfer your accounting knowledge to Film & HETV
- Pivot your career to production accountancy
- Understand how Film and TV production operates
- Taught by industry professionals
The ScreenSkills ‘Transfer to Production Accounting’ course delivered by LightForge is designed for accountants working outside the screen industries who want to move into production accounting.
This course has been designed and is delivered by TV and film industry professionals with first-hand, practical knowledge and experience.
Our online training modules are readily accessible to accountants across the UK and enhanced by live tutorials. Through this course participants will gain a broad understanding of how the HETV, and film industries work and a detailed understanding of the role and requirements of a Production Accountant.
• Accounting Processes and Procedures; Accounts Payable & Reporting
• Petty Cash, Payroll, Budgeting
• The Role of First Assistant Production Accountant
• Overview of Budgeting Systems Used by Industry
• A practical case study
• Diversity and Inclusion
• Soft Skills
THE APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR COHORT 1 IS NOVEMBER 23RD.
THE COURSE STARTS ON DECEMBER 1ST
WITH LIVE ONLINE Q&A’s
1800-1900, December 8, December 14, December 21, January 4
A SECOND COHORT STARTS EARLY JANUARY.
LIVE ONLINE Q&A’s
1800-1900, January 6, January 11, January 18, January 25