- This programme is supported by the ScreenSkills Children’s TV skills fund with contributions from UK children’s TV productions
- Transfer your accounting knowledge to Kids TV production
- Pivot your career to production accountancy
- Understand the fundamentals of scripted and unscripted Kids TV
- Taught by industry professionals
- Learn online
- Course starts May 29th 2023
- Download Course Overview
The LightForge Transfer to Production Accounting for Kids TV is supported by ScreenSkills and offers participants an overview of how well-earned accounting skills can be applied to the sizeable Kids TV market.
The course has been developed and is taught by industry professionals across the film, television, and postproduction sectors
Production methods and accounting practice for Kids TV are like projects created for other broadcast audiences with some notable specific requirements. Taking key modules from our successful ‘Transfer to Production Accounting’ course and enhancing those with specific modules focusing on key areas of children’s TV i.e. scripted, unscripted, and drama this course helps you pivot your finance skills to broadcast with a focus on children’s TV.
COURSE CONTENT – to follow